70's Style Overlap 3D Copyright Douglas Peters 2013.
Official License URL: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode
1. Not to be used during the planning of, or in the execution of a crime. The original artist does not contribute to moral stupidity.
2. If shared, distributed, redistributed, it should be as the original archive, with all the files available, complete and intact. See the ReadMe.txt file associated with this archive for the complete files list.
3. Not to be sold, ever, alone or as a part of a larger collection without the expressed written consent of the authoring parties listed below:
Original Author - Douglas Peters (aka: Doug Peters or DP) - http://www.doug-peters.com/
(contributing authors, if any, should follow)
4. License Stipulation for this Font Concerning Modifications:
Furthermore, the modification, adaptation, appending, alteration and enhancement of this font are allowed as long as the 2 joined DP Trademarks remain complete, unaltered and intact within this font as the 2 replacement characters in the Specials group letter set.
5. Give credit to the font artist and contributing authors for their work (or support my continued efforts, see Description.txt for support info). A notation of the font's origination when used will be fine, in digital form, please link to the font home page (given in ReadMe.txt) or to the artist's portfolio website (as listed above under contributing authors), or both. ;D
This font, "70's Style Overlap 3D" is released as Copyrighted Freeware under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. The actual license resides online at the URL address of http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode.
Quick License Summary:
(-Not to be confused with the official license at the given URL which will always take precedance in official and legal matters)...
As a quick summary, this "70's Style Overlap 3D" font is 2013 Copyright Douglas Peters and is released as 'Freeware' (freely available Copyrighted licensed software) under the conditions that it is to be used only for legal purposes, and only as long as the original author (Douglas Peters) gets credit for his work as the original author/artist/designer of this font (through a notation and/or link back to his http://www.Doug-Peters.com website). Sharing, free distribution and free redistribution are allowed and encouraged as long as the distribution archive remains free, fully intact with all files included. However, this font may NOT be sold either alone or as a part of a larger collection without consent from the original artist and any other appended contributing author.
Official License URL:
Official distribution of this font's original archive: